June 3rd @ The Metrodome

mdterps4life25

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please answer me this...

WHen is the last time , or only time Jones has gotten a bad jump on the ball?????

I do not remember any, not only is he a gazelle out there, but he reads EVERYTHING the second it leaves the bat.

Ladies and gents, we have a baseball factory on display here.

Can someone please answer me this...

WHen is the last time , or only time Jones has gotten a bad jump on the ball?????

I do not remember any, not only is he a gazelle out there, but he reads EVERYTHING the second it leaves the bat.

Ladies and gents, we have a baseball factory on display here.

You are correct...they said Jones has only 1 error, but i do not remember what game it was...someone please refresh me?

Otherwise i say his OF has been superb.

You are correct...they said Jones has only 1 error, but i do not remember what game it was...someone please refresh me?

I don't remember what game it was but he was charging a single to center and it went under his glove. not a very big deal

He was credited with a fielding error in the top of the 7th against Tampa Bay on May 1st.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2008_05_01_tbamlb_balmlb_1&mode=gameday

I don't remember what game it was but he was charging a single to center and it went under his glove. not a very big deal

It led to an unearned run in a game we lost 4-2, so it must have been a big deal.

Archived