June 3rd @ The Metrodome

mdterps4life25

There is no way Trembley told him to steal there.

And here is Albers trying to be perfect again. Throw it for the middle and let it move, Matt.

Did Trembley just call you?

Aww i told him to call me if he told Bynum to steal...

:ohlord:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Way to battle back and escape the jam. Good job by Albers. He seems to be tough as nails.

With a name like "Matt Albers" and his basic body-type, I bet he had to put up with a lot of "Fat Albert" jokes in 8th grade...

LR = long relief? LOL, ok, I think the acronyms are getting a bit out of hand. Not to mention that JJ isn't pitching in long relief anymore.

You are correct...i apologize...i was in the military...acronyms were my life!

JJ could be a long relief pitcher if needed, but he looks great as a setup guy as well.

Well Johnson has the potential if needed to be a LR guy...LONG RELIEF GUY...

but he will fit well in the setup role.

I think JJ is more of a relief ace. He can setup or be brought into a pressure situation.

BTW, if Bynum was given a steal, that's a bad call. Mauer is good at throwing base runners out, Bynum is not especially good at stealing bases, and Markakis has been smoking the ball the last few at bats.

If Bynum has the green light in general, that's a bad call too. He has never been a smart or effective base stealer. He should be allowed to steal only in specific, limited situations.

Archived