vs Cubs 7/16

NashLumber

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NashLumber said:

I'm such a night owl, that day games (which I truly love) make me so sleepy. I think sleep is going to win out on this one, friends. May I wake up and be pleasantly surprised.  

What is someone going to have dinner ready for you when you get up? :P

1 minute ago, Mayor McCheese said:

You really think the Orioles will DFA Jimenez?!??

Angelos won't allow that... his mind frame is that if he is paying him then he will play.

Maybe a demotion to the pen but he will still be an Orioles until the end of the season.

I think if they deal some relief pitchers like I hope, he could be gone. At this point anyone from AAA can't be worse. Well I guess it they can be, but you get the point. 

6 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Schoop has the arm strength for SS.......

I wonder, if  you have Many at 3rd and you shift, do you need a shortstop with range? Granted no one is turning down all your infielders having range, but in a world of trade offs does the defense suffer much with Jonathan at short?

Just now, Chavez Ravine said:

I wonder, if  you have many at 3rd and you shift, do you need a shortstop with range? Granted no one is turning down all your infielders having range, but in a world of trade offs dose the defense suffer much with Jonathan at short?

I suspect it will be hard for him to be a regular SS but at this point I would have no issue with trying it the rest of the way. I mean why not?

4 minutes ago, Mayor McCheese said:

You really think the Orioles will DFA Jimenez?!??

Angelos won't allow that... his mind frame is that if he is paying him then he will play.

Maybe a demotion to the pen but he will still be an Orioles until the end of the season.

They DFA'd Bud Norris with more time than this left on his contract.   Also Garrett Atkins.  Travis Snider.

Angelos was the owner then.

1 hour ago, eddie83 said:

I am just not that mad anymore. We need to deal some players and build for next year. 

Thank American sports for no relegation for last-place teams. Otherwise you would be plenty mad.

Archived