Oriole single game tickets on sale Thursday?

Going Underground

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, fansince1988 said:

Aside from opening day (which isn't included in the pre-sale), what is the point in buying tickets this far in advance?

Especially since season ticket holders have to February 2nd to make up their mind if they are going to renew. Might have some better seats come into the market depending on ticket renewals.

Promotions are up now.

I followed the email prompts to purchase tickets (even though it's obviously not 2 yet) and if you scroll through the dates, click on the asterisks and it shows promos.

Magnets on OD and Sunday April 1 is Kids opening day and the giveaway is an Orioles retro bird bank. 

I'd post them all, but the (Oriole) page is acting up for me and is making me refresh every time I click an asterisk.

1 hour ago, Going Underground said:

Mostly giveaways on Saturday and Sunday. Last year only a few on Sunday.

I was surprised to see a Tuesday night bobblehead and the "Snowalter" Globe on a Wednesday. 

They always have at least 4 Sunday promotions. Kids OD, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Fan Appreciation weekend always have Sunday giveaways....plus Sundays are usually when they do the little league days and Kids run the bases.

For anyone with kids, I always take mine on Kids OD and the last Sunday game.  There's always a decent kids giveaway on those days.  And don't forget the $1.50 hot dogs.

29 minutes ago, CP0861 said:

I was surprised to see a Tuesday night bobblehead and the "Snowalter" Globe on a Wednesday. 

They always have at least 4 Sunday promotions. Kids OD, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Fan Appreciation weekend always have Sunday giveaways....plus Sundays are usually when they do the little league days and Kids run the bases.

For anyone with kids, I always take mine on Kids OD and the last Sunday game.  There's always a decent kids giveaway on those days.  And don't forget the $1.50 hot dogs.

Yup,that one stand as you enter from the warehouse with also i think $1.00 drinks. Maybe go up this year but who knows?

31 minutes ago, CP0861 said:

Also for those with kids, the Junior Orioles Club is usually a good deal.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2018 at 8:58 AM, fearthenoodle said:

Most of the highlights in no particular order:

Bundy bobblehead 
Flag script black jersey 
Mancini bobblehead 
Hawaiian shirt 
Retro talking alarm clock 
Garden gnome 
lightweight hoodie 
puffy vest 
Buck "Snow"walter snow globe 
floppy hat 
5 t-shirt days

raw.pngraw.png

My season ticket group had its ticket draft today.    Among my 8 games, I was able to snare cooler backpack night (5/30), Hawaiian shirt night (6/30), flag script jersey night (7/14), Orioles puffy vest night (9/29), and a fireworks night (7/27).    Let everyone else go to the Yankees and Red Sox games where they can be outnumbered by the other team’s fans!

26 minutes ago, Frobby said:

My season ticket group had its ticket draft today.    Among my 8 games, I was able to snare cooler backpack night (5/30), Hawaiian shirt night (6/30), flag script jersey night (7/14), Orioles puffy vest night (9/29), and a fireworks night (7/27).    Let everyone else go to the Yankees and Red Sox games where they can be outnumbered by the other team’s fans!

I'll be there for Hawaiin shirt night and Flag Script Jersey night.

I actually can't wait for their "Social Media Nights." Hopefully it's a little better this year.

Archived