Has Adam Jones Met With Peter, John and Louis?

section18

Has Adam Jones met with Peter, John and Louis? I hope he met with them this weekend and asked them what they are doing or not doing and why?

Spring Training is only a few weeks away and major additions are needed.  If this billionaire family has decided to go the economy plan due to the MASN lawsuit with the Nationals or crime in Baltimore they are making a huge mistake. 

They still have time to improve the team and there are a lot of free agents still out there we could use to make us a winning team above .500. Will they sign Jarrod Dyson, Jon Jay, Carlos Gonzalez, Mike Mastakas, Andrew Cashner, John Lackey, Jason Vargas or the forgotten Pedro Alvarez who has left handed power we need and can play at 3B if needed. Some of these players just named would help us and sooner or later they are going to be signed. DD and ownership need to act now.

Forget moving Beckham to 3B.  Trade Manny before ST to the Cubs or NYY. Get it done ! Add Mastakas for 3B and make everyone in Baltimore feel better about the coming season.

If you haven't had that meeting AJ do it this week. The clock is ticking!

23 minutes ago, section18 said:

Has Adam Jones met with Peter, John and Louis? I hope he met with them this weekend and asked them what they are doing or not doing and why?

Spring Training is only a few weeks away and major additions are needed.  If this billionaire family has decided to go the economy plan due to the MASN lawsuit with the Nationals or crime in Baltimore they are making a huge mistake. 

They still have time to improve the team and there are a lot of free agents still out there we could use to make us a winning team above .500. Will they sign Jarrod Dyson, Jon Jay, Carlos Gonzalez, Mike Mastakas, Andrew Cashner, John Lackey, Jason Vargas or the forgotten Pedro Alvarez who has left handed power we need and can play at 3B if needed. Some of these players just named would help us and sooner or later they are going to be signed. DD and ownership need to act now.

Forget moving Beckham to 3B.  Trade Manny before ST to the Cubs or NYY. Get it done ! Add Mastakas for 3B and make everyone in Baltimore feel better about the coming season.

He hasn't even talked to Dan. 

13 hours ago, section18 said:

AJ could say things to them but it's not up to him. There is a certain chain of command. He needs to talk to Buck then DD. 

I'm the last guy to defend Angelos or the slow pace of DD, but the market has been so slow that I can't blame them YET for doing nothing. Once people start signing, then we will see what they do. 

A quote from Adam Jones on Roch's blog:

“Going on what everybody tells us we need, you need a corkboard for all the things I guess that we need. I just want guys who come in ready to compete. I understand now as I’ve gotten older that you just can’t throw an X-amount of dollars at certain people. You just can’t do it, certain markets can’t do it, and I get that. Just give me some guys who are going to go out there and compete and be hard out and I’ll be happy.”

Throwing a bunch of money into free agency isn't going to solve the Orioles' problems. Adam realizes that. It seems he just wants quality guys who want to compete. In my opinion, the O's have that except for right field and three starting pitchers at the moment. There's plenty of guys left to fill those needs. Once Darvish signs, probably this week, I think the market will start moving.

Archived