Your level of apathy level for the 2018 season

Moose Milligan

28 minutes ago, MDtransplant757 said:

DDDAAAAAMMNN!!!

Those are some nice seats!

I got lucky early on. Prices haven't increased much (thank you Angelos!) since I'm grandfathered into similar prices from back in like 2007 or so. Back in those days, I was able to buy Opening Day tickets like candy. It's amazing. I had 50-60 people giving me money and we'd buy entire rows/sections at times. 

As they started winning, they restricted it to something like 4 tickets per seat for Opening Day re: extra purchases. Then down to 2 tickets per seat. Now I believe it's 1 to 1. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LookitsPuck said:

I got lucky early on. Prices haven't increased much (thank you Angelos!) since I'm grandfathered into similar prices from back in like 2007 or so. Back in those days, I was able to buy Opening Day tickets like candy. It's amazing. I had 50-60 people giving me money and we'd buy entire rows/sections at times. 

As they started winning, they restricted it to something like 4 tickets per seat for Opening Day re: extra purchases. Then down to 2 tickets per seat. Now I believe it's 1 to 1. 

Makes sense, as resale value for tix has gone up

28 minutes ago, LookitsPuck said:

Well, you’ll be back to 10 to 1 soon.     I’m sure season ticket sales are way down.  

27 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Rule 5 picks, man.   Rule 5 picks.  

That's what it's come down to.  The O's are the first team in ML history where the most interesting acquisitions are Rule 5 players.  Scary part... I think I'm ok with that - at least if the alternative is over-paid 30 plus year olds on multi year deals.    

19 hours ago, Il BuonO said:

I’m so apathetic I have yet to renew my MLB.tv subscription. 

If Cortes and Mesa are in the rotation I’ll go monthly. If they sign Vargas or Cashner I’ll sit it out.

I don't know dude, I like our guys... ;)

You should still renew MLB.tv. How can you not!? 24/7 you get to see Clayton Kershaw throwing a fastball five-thousand-miles-per-hour down the plate while Paul Goldschmidt swings and knocks the ball thirty-to-fourty-thousand feet over the gosh-dang wall! 

25 minutes ago, theocean said:

You should still renew MLB.tv. How can you not!? 24/7 you get to see Clayton Kershaw throwing a fastball five-thousand-miles-per-hour down the plate while Paul Goldschmidt swings and knocks the ball thirty-to-fourty-thousand feet over the gosh-dang wall! 

I’ll think about it. And Kershaw tops out at 93 these days, granted his command is pretty good. ?

57 minutes ago, theocean said:

I have had MLB.TV for five years...but not renewing  this year...not worth it to me anymore. 

Archived