2018 Chris Tillman

Il BuonO

Thus far I have been to Opening Day (win) and one of my 13 game plan games (loss).  Tonight is my second season ticket game.  Its gonna be chilly...rainy....the O's are 6-20...I'm sleepy...and Chris "friggin" Tillman is pitching.  I have a feeling I'll be in a very bad mood before the clock hits 8PM.  

I have never been less thrilled about the Orioles than this year.  Even in 1988 when we started 0-21, at least that was kinda cool to be making history.  Now we're just a bad, boring, baseball team.  I have 12 games left on my plan, including tonight, plus others that i have bought, such as this Sunday I'm going with the church and sitting in the bleachers.  If things keep going like they are, I might have some cheap tickets for some of you by the All-Star break.

That said...every stinking night I sit down and waste 3 hours watching this pathetic excuse for a ball team.  

Let's Go Tilly!

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Dipper9 said:

Thus far I have been to Opening Day (win) and one of my 13 game plan games (loss).  Tonight is my second season ticket game.  Its gonna be chilly...rainy....the O's are 6-20...I'm sleepy...and Chris "friggin" Tillman is pitching.  I have a feeling I'll be in a very bad mood before the clock hits 8PM.  

I have never been less thrilled about the Orioles than this year.  Even in 1988 when we started 0-21, at least that was kinda cool to be making history.  Now we're just a bad, boring, baseball team.  I have 12 games left on my plan, including tonight, plus others that i have bought, such as this Sunday I'm going with the church and sitting in the bleachers.  If things keep going like they are, I might have some cheap tickets for some of you by the All-Star break.

That said...every stinking night I sit down and waste 3 hours watching this pathetic excuse for a ball team.  

Let's Go Tilly!

Dempsey's bar should be nice and dry and you can drink away your sorrows as the runs pile up. 

1 hour ago, Dipper9 said:

Thus far, I have been to Opening Day (win) and one of my 13 game plan games (loss).  Tonight is my second season ticket game.  Its gonna be chilly...rainy... The O's are 6-20... I'm sleepy...and Chris "friggin" Tillman is pitching.  I have a feeling I'll be in a very bad mood before the clock hits 8PM.  

Let's Go, Tilly !!!

o

6-19.

o

o

Tillman's last 2 starts have been on extra rest ........ 7 days' rest in the game against the Indians, and 6 days' rest in today's game against the Tigers.

In Tillman's last start (minus the base-runner who was caught stealing), 76% of the outs that Tillman recorded (13 out of 17) came via the Groundout and the Strikeout.

In tonight's start (minus the base-runner who was caught stealing), 67% of the outs that Tillman recorded (14 out of 21) came via the Groundout and the Strikeout.

21 OUTS: ) 9 Groundouts, 5 Strikeouts, 5 Flyouts, 2 Lineouts

CHRISTOPHER STEVEN TILLMAN )))))) (vs. TIGERS, 4/27)

IP:lll7

H:lll 1 )) (1 Double)

R:llll 0

BB:ll2 ) *

SO:ll5

Pitches: )l 98(59 )Strikes, )39 )Balls)

2018 ERA: )l 7.03 ) 24.33 IP  (19 ER)

2018 WHIP: )l 1.808 )  24.33 IP  (44 H/BB)

2018 OPPONENTS BATTING AVG: )l .316 )  (31 for 98)

* )) Tillman also had 1 Hit Batsman

PITCHES BY INNING

24 ll(12 llStrikes, ll12 lllllBalls)

91 lll(81 llStrikes, lllll11 llllBalls)

14 lll(71 llStrikes, lllll71 llllBalls)

10 lll(61 llStrikes, lllll41 llllBalls)

16 lll(10 llStrikes, lllll61 llllBalls)

15 lll(91 llStrikes, lllll61 llllBalls)

15 lll(71 llStrikes, lllll31 llllBalls)

o

Need a scouting report.  The Tigers are a bad hitting team, but that's a good line nonetheless. 

My fear is that this start was a mirage and it buys him to continue getting starts until the All-Star break.  I guess it doesn't matter at this point either way.  Might as well keep running him out there until someone from Norfolk/Bowie is legitimately ready to take his spot. 

6 hours ago, Dipper9 said:

Thus far, I have been to Opening Day (win) and one of my 13 game plan games (loss).  Tonight is my second season ticket game.  Its gonna be chilly...rainy... The O's are 6-20... I'm sleepy...and Chris "friggin" Tillman is pitching.  I have a feeling I'll be in a very bad mood before the clock hits 8PM.  

Let's Go, Tilly !!!

5 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

6-19.

o

2 hours ago, MrOrange82 said:

You question the Oracle at your own peril. 

o

7-19.

o

14 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

Tillman's last 2 starts have been on extra rest ........ 7 days' rest in the game against the Indians, and 6 days' rest in today's game against the Tigers.

In Tillman's last start (minus the base-runner who was caught stealing), 76% of the outs that Tillman recorded (13 out of 17) came via the Groundout and the Strikeout.

In tonight's start (minus the base-runner who was caught stealing), 67% of the outs that Tillman recorded (14 out of 21) came via the Groundout and the Strikeout.

21 OUTS: ) 9 Groundouts, 5 Strikeouts, 5 Flyouts, 2 Lineouts

CHRISTOPHER STEVEN TILLMAN )))))) (vs. TIGERS, 4/27)

IP:lll7

H:lll 1 )) (1 Double)

R:llll 0

BB:ll2 ) *

SO:ll5

Pitches: )l 98(59 )Strikes, )39 )Balls)

2018 ERA: )l 7.03 ) 24.33 IP  (19 ER)

2018 WHIP: )l 1.808 )  24.33 IP  (44 H/BB)

2018 OPPONENTS BATTING AVG: )l .316 )  (31 for 98)

* )) Tillman also had 1 Hit Batsman

PITCHES BY INNING

24 ll(12 llStrikes, ll12 lllllBalls)

91 lll(81 llStrikes, lllll11 llllBalls)

14 lll(71 llStrikes, lllll71 llllBalls)

10 lll(61 llStrikes, lllll41 llllBalls)

16 lll(10 llStrikes, lllll61 llllBalls)

15 lll(91 llStrikes, lllll61 llllBalls)

15 lll(71 llStrikes, lllll31 llllBalls)

o

o

Db1UoItX4AElhZI.jpg