vs. RED SOX, 4/13

OFFNY

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Tillman allowed seven hits, two walks and a HBP while recording just six outs. He needs to be released after this game. No DL, not DFA, just outright release him.

Nope 5 more losses by Tillman before any decision is made. Wanna bet? Didn't we see this last year? 

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

No, it's sad that the Orioles didn't make the proper assessment on him after last season and then in the spring. It's embarrassing.

You don't feel sorry for Tillman?   He helped the team win a lot of games.   It is not like he is trying to be bad 

2 minutes ago, atomic said:

Roch said several times that some in Orioles front office was saying they had all last year to fix Tillman and didn't think they could fix him.   I am the thinking that was DD saying that. 

I don't think Duquette had anything to do with Tillman resigning. If I had to take an educated guess, this is Brady and Buck.

Just now, atomic said:

You don't feel sorry for Tillman?   He helped the team win a lot of games.   It is not like he is trying to be bad 

It’s sucks for him but he made $3M this year. The Orioles owe him nothing. 

I have nothing but respect for the man but this is a business.  

Just now, atomic said:

No. He was successful as a major leaguer, made millions of dollars. There is nothing to pity. Good for him. And good bye.

Archived