A-Rod and Madonna... ugh!

glorydays

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My point wasn't about whether there is anything wrong with it - other than the fact that they are both married (!)... I think you are missing the point.

You didn't mention anything in your original post about them being married - just the age difference. How can we assume your point is something different??!! :confused:

Wow. A-Rod and his wife of 5 1/2 years are getting divorced.

It's pretty clear A-Rod cheated on his wife less than 3 months after she had their second child.

What an ass.

I don't think that Mrs ARod suddenly had a change of heart about a little thing called infidelity. The two have been living the swingers lifestyle, i.e. wife-swapping, for years, rumor has it.

You didn't mention anything in your original post about them being married - just the age difference. How can we assume your point is something different??!! :confused:

It wasn't suppose to be something different and I thought that the first poster to respond did think that it was. I took his response to mean that I was talking about morals - "They're both adults" and my response was in essence - it's about the age difference and the fact that it was Madonna - but yes, there is a moral aspect to it as well that I did not intend to bring up in my initial post.

Make sense?

Archived