All-Stars announced

Goop

TBS is announcing the All Star game starters right now.

American:

C - Joe Mauer

1B - Youkilis

2B - Pedroia

3B - Arod

SS - Jeter

OF - Manny Ramirez

OF - Josh Hamilton

OF - Ichiro

Up next is National League.

EDIT: I forgot the DH is Ortiz.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TBS is announcing the All Star game starters right now.

American:

C - Joe Mauer

1B - Youkilis

2B - Pedroia

3B - Arod

SS - Jeter

OF - Manny Ramirez

OF - Josh Hamilton

OF - Ichiro

Up next is National League.

I understand it's a popularity contest, but Pedroia over Kinsler is criminal.

I'm extremely happy for Josh Hamilton. Good for him and I can't wait to see him in the game. :clap:

No Griffey??! He was right up there just a few days ago. Did Cubs fans stuff the ballot box this past week!? That sucks. :(

Yeah, Pedroia's a nice player, but Kinsler could arguably be the MVP in the AL right now. I'm glad the fans recognized Hamilton too, but Kinsler should be the starting 2B.

I agree but at least Kinsler should be named as a reserve guy for the team. He's been really good for TX lately.

BTW-With Pedroia and Youkalis on one side of the diamond and Jeter and ARod on the other, what the heck will the fans do during a double play?! Cheer for half and boo for the other half?! LOL :laughlol:

Got to wonder who gets in for the O's...BRob, Huff, JJ and Sherrill could all go...Markakis could as well but his HRs and RBIs aren't high enough.

I agree and hope that we get more than 1 player on the team, but I have a feeling the O's are only going to have the mandatory 1 player.

I agree but at least Kinsler should be named as a reserve guy for the team. He's been really good for TX lately.

BTW-With Pedroia and Youkalis on one side of the diamond and Jeter and ARod on the other, what the heck will the fans do during a double play?! Cheer for half and boo for the other half?! LOL :laughlol:

Until they put some reserves in from some other teams, I'll probably just cheer for the NL. :D

Yeah, Kinsler will be named a reserve, but a season like he's having deserves more.

Archived