Orioles to be more active in International Free Agent Market

NCRaven

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calvin Maduro mentioned as participating in the signing.

"E akto di firmamentu a tuma lugá, ku presensia di entre otro Calvin Maduro i Ernst Meyer, ámbos den representashon di e organisashon di MLB i tambe e hóben pelotero, den kompania di su mayornan, unda tambe miembronan di prensa deportivo, tabata presente pa asina inmortalisá e gran momentu aki."

http://www.vigilantekorsou.news/2018/08/13/jrudjeanon-isenia-a-firma-ku-orioles-di-baltimore/

• 2 months later...
Just now, clapdiddy said:

The Gausman trade will go down as one of the worst deals ever if we don't do something with that international money.

I think it remains to be seen, how well, he does perform down there.

Granted he looked good until the playoffs.

I am trouble believing he could be pretty bad here, and then lights out there.

2 minutes ago, clapdiddy said:

The Gausman trade will go down as one of the worst deals ever if we don't do something with that international money.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Gausman has a long way to go before we start comping this to something like the Glenn Davis trade.

What's frustrating here is that the Marlins are obviously doing everything in their power to get more funds and the Orioles don't seem interested in competing.

They had a big enough head start on the money and if they went ahead and acquired more and more, they could just really blow Miami out of the water.  But that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Miami is going to get these guys, its just a matter of time.  Haven't seen any mention of the Orioles related to VVM, VMJ or Gaston lately.  

23 minutes ago, clapdiddy said:

The Gausman trade saved a great amount of money. Not as much as the Marlins Yelich trade though. 

Archived