Give Sisco another Chance

Legend_Of_Joey

o

A 2-run shot, late in the game of a 6-3 loss.

(vs. D-RAYS, 7/02)

NUMBER 5

CHANCTHOMALEO SISCO

CHANCTHOMALEO SISCO

CHANCTHOMALEO SISCO

CHANCTHOMALEO SISCO

CHANCTHOMALEO SISCO

CHANCTHOMALEO SISCO

CHANCTHOMALEO SISCO

o

11 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

This thread did not age too well.

o

If a thread doesn't age well, it simply evolves.

Sometimes it's interesting to look at the contrast over time. 

I'm going to give you a greenie for starting it.

o

There is little doubt Sisco needs to be in the lineup against righties right now. Whether that be at C, 1B, or DH, he needs everyday ABs. I'd rather them come at DH for now which means Nunez goes to the bench with Mancini at 1B. Davis should be permanently on the bench.

23 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

There is little doubt Sisco needs to be in the lineup against righties right now. Whether that be at C, 1B, or DH, he needs everyday ABs. I'd rather them come at DH for now which means Nunez goes to the bench with Mancini at 1B. Davis should be permanently on the bench... in his house.

Fixed that up for you.

54 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

There is little doubt Sisco needs to be in the lineup against righties right now. Whether that be at C, 1B, or DH, he needs everyday ABs. I'd rather them come at DH for now which means Nunez goes to the bench with Mancini at 1B. Davis should be permanently on the bench.

It makes zero sense to not play Sisco at catcher.  He seems to call a good game and he needs to work on catching to get better.  We are not in the playoff hunt so none of the nonsense about Severino being a better catcher. 

• Upvote 1