Give Sisco another Chance

Legend_Of_Joey

3 minutes ago, canonfaz said:

He just looks ready to hit and his bat looks much faster. Really happy with his progress in the box so far this year. Sisco and Adley could be a great tandem for the next great Orioles team. Keep it up Chance!

I would also take a look at him at first base.  With Mancini out for the year let him play 6 days a week.  A couple at catcher and the rest at 1B.  See if his bat can hold up.  

10 hours ago, Frobby said:

Just watched his postgame interview.    He seems much more mature and confident this year.    Also enjoyed hearing about how he worked out with Ruiz every day during “quarantine time.”   Ruiz is another guy who seems a lot more confident this year.   

Agreed, it was a good listen, and I think the confidence comes from that they both put in the work.  You can really see Ruiz put in the work in the gym - he looks like a different guy.  It's basically what happened with Anthony Rendon.  Rendon's obviously a higher level talent, and he was always going to be a star, but it wasn't till he started really building his muscles that he became a superstar.  Look at him now vs when he was 25, and there's a huge difference in his upper body.  Rio won't become Rendon, but I think he's a different player than he's been up until this season.  And we're possibly seeing the same with Cisco - though it's not as obvious to me that he's had that kind of body transformation.