13.  Tate B-/C+

14.  Baumann

15.  Bannon

16.  Harvey

17.  Hanifee C+/B-

18.  Grenier C+

19.  Stewart

20.  Bishop

Grades added.    I only inserted them when the grade changed from the player above.   So, the first three are all B+/B.

Recalling Sickeks’ grades from past years, like everybody else he doesn’t think we have any sure-fire stars.    But, getting through the top 20 with nobody below C+ shows some depth we haven’t often had.    

Most encouraging to me is the note of an improving change up for Hall, the change appears to be becoming less relevant for lefties, but a 21 year old, who hits 98, who has a noticeable improved change up, is a guy I imagine coaches are eager to work with. Throw in the hammer curve he’s got and - well - if it was me - I’d need my arm to fall off before I’d consider working on a change up.

Chris Blessing of Baseball HQ:

A look at Hall:

Love for Lukes guy, Ryan McKenna:

10 minutes ago, Luke-OH said:

Bishop, to the best of my knowledge, never got close to 95 this year. He was definitely 86-88 early in the year and I hadn't seen or heard of him over 91.

The self proclaimed dynasty guru shared this, but I suspect he did not attend the game:

2080s Adam McInturff saw what you did:

Here on the OH, Luke’s word is our gospel, I’m not trusting of Sickels 90-95 if Lucas says it ain’t so.  

8 minutes ago, Cy Bundy said:

The self proclaimed dynasty guru shared this, but I suspect he did not attend the game:

2080s Adam McInturff saw what you did:

Here on the OH, Luke’s word is our gospel, I’m not trusting of Sickels 90-95 if Lucas says it ain’t so.  

He was up to 95 on the Cape in 2017, so it's slipped into scouting reports, but I think it's just old reports. If he can get that velocity back, it would really improve his stock. 

Archived