Trezza 2/1/19: Will O's target star Cuban SS Sanchez?

Greg Pappas

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, atomic said:

It is sad.  How they didn't sign Gaston or the Mesa Brothers and now going through the motion on this player.  Really do you think there is any chance they sign Trezza?  Another team has evidently offered 2 million if he waits until next signing period.  The Orioles will offer 500k and he will wait. 

I mean of course I think there's a chance. Elias is literally down there himself to look at the guy. Whether or not you are confident they will is another story. Is there a chance? Well, of course there is. Ridiculous question.

18 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Marlins acquired an international bonus slot from the Phillies in the Realmuto trade. Could be the Jack Zoellner slot, back to haunt the Orioles into losing another signing to the Marlins!

I just saw that.  Miami is always the preferred destination for Cuban ball players.

27 minutes ago, sylvester said:

I just saw that.  Miami is always the preferred destination for Cuban ball players.

Tell that to Yeonis Cespedes, Jose Abreu, Aroldis Chapman, Henry Urrutia, Dariel Alvarez, Yasiel Puig, Rusney Castillo, ....

Archived