The Rubber Match (vs. ASTROS, 6/09)

OFFNY

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

2B isn't LF.  Also Buck "dongs over defense" isn't in charge.

And Mountcastle is no wonder boy defensively no matter where they try to hide him.   Better get his dongs in cause he has no defense either. 

32 minutes ago, Tx Oriole said:

Oh phooey.

Does that mean that something is wrong? Or they’re just going to give him a quick look over before sending him on to Baltimore?Does that mean that something is wrong? Or they’re just going to give him a quick look over before sending him on to Baltimore?

Just now, Natty said:

Left the bases loaded. 

Hyde is not very much of doing anything out of the box.  Just let them do what they are gonna do...rookie flailing away at the first pitch of a reliever with the bases loaded..etc. etc. 

So, Santander swings at two pitches nowhere close, gets a mistake pitch and grounds to third for an out. Pinch hit for Broxton with Ruiz who swings at the first pitch and flies out to left. Wilkerson swings at a 2-0 pitch and flies out to right.Ahhh, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

42 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

And if Palmer and Hunter slobber any more about how fantastic, great, super, wonderful and amazing Wade Miley is....I am going to puke. 

Turn on the Houston radio feed. When ever possible, listen to the opposing teams radio feed. The only two teams that I consider to be worse in the Orioles are the Red Sox and the Yankees. But the Euston team is actually pretty good. Seattle is too.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

I think he's going to be solid at first, better than the current options.

I disagree. I have seen a number of the Norfolk games...I am not impressed. He is adequate but not better than Davis or Mancini. 

Archived