2019-2020 International Signings Thread

21 hours ago, SteveA said:

They were advertising them on the scoreboard this weekend... for $35.   Geez, $35 for a t-shirt?   If the dead Beatles reincarnated and the band reunited for a concert, I *might* pay that much for a concert t-shirt.   If it was cool looking.   But for a "J2" shirt that will be out of date Wednesday?   No sir, not me.

I'd pay that for a U2 shirt! :D

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

I've paid that much several times for a concert T (support your local rock bands!!!) but for an O's shirt? And a very obscure one at that. No thanks, but cool promo for us diehards.

This is like a concert t for baseball dorks.  You can say you were at your computer the day these guys signed.  

And it looked like it was one of those Nike workout tees, too.  Perfect for everyone here who's out of shape and not interested in hitting the gym.

• Haha 1

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

This is like a concert t for baseball dorks.  You can say you were at your computer the day these guys signed.  

And it looked like it was one of those Nike workout tees, too.  Perfect for everyone here who's out of shape and not interested in hitting the gym.

I'm halfway thru til payday and I need new tires. I can't afford one.

5 hours ago, DrungoHazewood said:

You can go to spreadshirt.com and it takes a couple minutes to design your own knockoff Orioles J2 shirt for $11.99 plus shipping.

I still wear my Bazooka Jones T I bought, 5 years ago?