vs. PADRES, 7/29

OFFNY

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now here’s a serious question: Hess is bad. He’s known to be bad. The extent of his badness is known.

why is he still on the 40- man roster. It is impossible that no one in the minors is all of 1) a service time issue and 2) valuable prospect can’t be brought up yet 3) too young 4) too old 5) worse than Hess.

I’ve said it about many and now I’ll say it about Hess: send him down or away and bring up anyone else. I believe in giving a chance but once they’ve had that chance send ‘em on their way.

6 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

Chris Tillman had a distinguished career/run with the Orioles between 2012 and 2016.

Hess has never had/seen such success at the Major League level. 

There's a big difference between a has-been and a never-was.

o

I was actually referring to his beard/look as I think he really looks like Tillman. 

You are correct, though.

1 minute ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

"Danita Maryland."

That sounds like a "create a player."

My buddy and I were bigly yuge fans of MVP 2005 for the PC and had lots of laughs either thinking up randomized Create-a-Player names, or laughing at the names of actual people who sounded like they came from the name generator.

Nothing could ever possibly top "Chan Ho Casanova."

2 minutes ago, Barnaby Graves said:

My buddy and I were bigly yuge fans of MVP 2005 for the PC and had lots of laughs either thinking up randomized Create-a-Player names, or laughing at the names of actual people who sounded like they came from the name generator.

Nothing could ever possibly top "Chan Ho Casanova."

Or when your "Road To The Show" career has gone on so long, you either:

- Run into players that retired years earlier and the names are flipped

- A team of nothing but the same foreign born player

Archived