vs. PADRES, 7/29

OFFNY

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Philip said:

Now here’s a serious question: Hess is bad. He’s known to be bad. The extent of his badness is known.

why is he still on the 40- man roster. It is impossible that no one in the minors is all of 1) a service time issue and 2) valuable prospect can’t be brought up yet 3) too young 4) too old 5) worse than Hess.

I’ve said it about many and now I’ll say it about Hess: send him down or away and bring up anyone else. I believe in giving a chance but once they’ve had that chance send ‘em on their way.

I have to feel sorry for the guy. He knows he is not a good pitcher. He knows he is struggling. He shoiild never been brought up. That’s on Mike. IMO 

17 minutes ago, Tx Oriole said:

I have to feel sorry for the guy. He knows he is not a good pitcher. He knows he is struggling. He shoiild never been brought up. That’s on Mike. IMO 

I like David, and he’s got a very exotic advanced degree, so he’s definitely not dumb. But he just gives up too many homeruns to be a useful major-league pitcher

36 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

Maybe Hess can manage to eat 4 or 5 innings, and at least serve some positive purpose before he gets sent back down to AAA.

o

23 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

There's 2.

o

o

There's 3.

o

Archived