Lourdes Yunielki Gurriel Castillo, Jr. - LF

Vladimir Guerrero Ramos, Jr. - 3B

Justin Kyle "J.K." Smoak - DH

Freddy Galvis - 2B

Brandon S. Drury - 1B

Derek Joseph "D.J." Fisher - CF

Danny Jansen - C

Wilmer Font Gomez - RHP )) (3-2, 5.09 ERA) ) *

*  )) (1-0, 5.79 ERA) OOO [TAMPA BAY D-RAYS] OOOOO (1-2, 4.94 ERA) OOO [NEW YORK METS] OOOOO  (1-0, 4.50 ERA) OOO [TORONTO BLUE JAYS]

BALTIMORE O RIOLES

Jonathan Rafael Villar Roque - 2B

Trey Mancini - RF

Anthony Santander - CF

Renato Nunez - 3B

Jace Ryan "J.R." Peterson - LF

Pedro Severino De Leon - C

Chance Sisco - DH

Chris Davis - 1B

Richie Martin - SS

Aaron Lee Brooks - RHP )) (2-4, 5.46 ERA) ) * 

*  )) (2-3, 5.01 ERA) OOO [OAKLAND ATHLETICS] OOOOO (0-1, 7.07 ERA) OOO [BALTIMORE ORIOLES] 

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

o

I am at least pleased that the radio guys are complaining about sloppy play by the leftfielder. I was surprised to find that it is not Smith, but someone equally competent(Which can be taken both ways….) When you have a really bad pitcher you really need to have a good defense. On the other hand, it doesn’t really matter.

13 minutes ago, Philip said:

I am at least pleased that the radio guys are complaining about sloppy play by the leftfielder. I was surprised to find that it is not Smith, but someone equally competent(Which can be taken both ways….) When you have a really bad pitcher you really need to have a good defense. On the other hand, it doesn’t really matter.

Smith is IL'd. It doesn't matter at all. And Brooks is not a great pitcher. Means says he will be back next week healthy.

5 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

So where do you think Mancini's batting average ends up at the end of the year?  Will he continue to trend down to the .265 - .270 range?  Or back up to the .290's?

Sure, he's a .270 guy. And that's pretty good for a powah hitter. 

6 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

So where do you think Mancini's batting average ends up at the end of the year?  Will he continue to trend down to the .265 - .270 range?  Or back up to the .290's?

He's been exceeding my expectations this year, so at this point I'm going to accept defeat and quit trying to project him (for this year at least).

17 minutes ago, Philip said:

Also, Peterson isn't really an outfielder is he? He is one of those Lichtenstein Army guys. Right?