8/11/08- Orioles vs Indians

tanner88

You know what? You're right, Alex Cintron sucks. He's really stinky.

But at least he's not a "staple" of this team.

Ramon Hernandez IS.

Melvin Mora IS.

Jay Payton IS.These three make the dumbest mistakes time and time and time again, I'm just so sick and tired of watching them play. I know we don't really have a younger option at third base who's any good, but I would be ELATED to watch Costanzo or Moore out there every night. I would be ECSTATIC to see Nolan Reimold in left field and whoever in centerfield, Roberson or Tike Redman would be fine if Montanez couldn't handle it. And obviously Wieters behind the plate. There is no way on Earth or any other planet that Wieters could be worse than Ramon Hernandez. There is simply no way in hell.

So tired of watching fundamental mistakes from our "veterans."

Same sht, different year.

I missed the early part of the game. What bonehead plays did Payton make? Mora failed to make what would have been a web gem if he had been able to turn two. I don't see what his mistake is.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I missed the early part of the game. What bonehead plays did Payton make? Mora failed to make what would have been a web gem if he had been able to turn two. I don't see what his mistake is.

I'm not referring to this particular game. I'm referring to the countless times Payton has watched the guy in front of him walk, then come up and swing at the first pitch... the countless times I've seen him allow an extra base because he missed a cutoff man, etc....

And Melvin Mora could have probably been left off the list, but he's just another veteran who isn't part of the future of this team.

I'm just highly pissed off after watching that ridiculous play. Melvin, apologies. You shouldn't have been included in that rant ;)

Archived