vs. BLUE JAYS, 9/17

OFFNY

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

For stolen bases, yes.  But not running into outs on balls in play.

As per Frobby:

He’s 8th in the majors in bases taken, which includes advances on fly balls, balks, wild pitches, passed balls and defensive indifference.   

He advances an extra base on a single or double 62% of the time; major league average is 41%.  

Aggressiveness goes both ways. So long as it helps more than hurts, you take it. I did see the play and it looked like he rounded second base and stopped to make sure the throw home wouldn't be cut off, then broke for third. He should have gone back to second at that point, but his aggressiveness is a plus and not a minus overall.

5 minutes ago, Philip said:

How did you deal with it? I’m on an IPhone 7, and it only happens at this site, and nowhere else. I’ve cleaned and emptied and cleared multiple times. No longer getting the pop up up survey ad, but constantly getting the website reloading because of “...error occurred”

I just installed the latest iOS update today and I haven't noticed the issue But I also have been avoiding OH on iOS because the website keeps on crashing and reloading pages. 

Just now, Sessh said:

As per Frobby:

Aggressiveness goes both ways. So long as it helps more than hurts, you take it. I did see the play and it looked like he rounded second base and stopped to make sure the throw home wouldn't be cut off, then broke for third. He should have gone back to second at that point, but his aggressiveness is a plus and not a minus overall.

Fair enough, that's a good stat.

Hope Williams is ok.  Mighty effort there.

Archived