Aug 19th O's v. Sox

THELTSHOW

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I fully realize he's a perfectly capable 4th or 5th starter. He's just so damn infuriating to me with the walks, hbp, wild pitches, crappy fielding I can't even take small doses of him anymore.

I sympathize, especially since you're a devotee of Eddie, who was such a complete and mature player--who also always knew how to adapt.

I really hate watching Cabrera pitch. Also, whenever he pitches, I always seem to be on a game thread ranting about him. Life sucks

From a mechanical standpoint, it really looks like DCab is seperating his hands late, making it difficult for his arm to catch up and forcing him to hit his arm slot perfectly on each pitch in order to throw a strike. Just the pitching eye talking

I really hate watching Cabrera pitch. Also, whenever he pitches, I always seem to be on a game thread ranting about him. Life sucks

From a mechanical standpoint, it really looks like DCab is seperating his hands late, making it difficult for his arm to catch up and forcing him to hit his arm slot perfectly on each pitch in order to throw a strike. Just the pitching eye talking

Looks way better than Olson at least.

Archived