Predictions

mweb

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alabama will have to play a perfect game and UF will have to be off for Alabama to win... I'll be shocked if UF doesn't win by double digits.

I've seen this stated multiple times, but what happens if Alabama is the cause of UF's "off" game? Will Alabama get the credit for that? Saban is a mastermind when it comes to knocking teams off their games.

The one thing I think is overlooked is Alabama's ability to slow the game down to a crawl by going on 7-8 min 15-20 play drives. If we can do that, we can keep Tebow and company off the field, our defense fresh, and hopefully avoid Florida finding their offensive rhythm.

That said, Florida still scares the crap out of me.

I thought the Gators were going to lose?

I thought they would but I think one thing we all can agree with is that some of the teams that we thought could be excellent teams at the begining of the year like LSU and UGA ended up being not very good teams. Looking at their schedule in retrospect we see the schedule they had to go through wasn't anywhere near as brutal as it is to get through the SEC ranked that high.

I've seen this stated multiple times, but what happens if Alabama is the cause of UF's "off" game? Will Alabama get the credit for that? Saban is a mastermind when it comes to knocking teams off their games.

The one thing I think is overlooked is Alabama's ability to slow the game down to a crawl by going on 7-8 min 15-20 play drives. If we can do that, we can keep Tebow and company off the field, our defense fresh, and hopefully avoid Florida finding their offensive rhythm.

That said, Florida still scares the crap out of me.

I'll be rooting for Bama and hope they can knock UF off their game... But I think they'll need a lot of help, some unforced errors if you will to pull it out. I honestly don't think that Bama can stay with UF if both teams play to their potential. I hope I'm wrong.

First, let me say that I hate Bama. If they were playing the MFY's I would cheer for the MFY's.

But, they are the only team in a BCS conference to finish unbeaten. They beat some good teams (Clemson, Georgia, Ole Miss)and some teams that are generally good but having bad seasons (Auburn, LSU, Tennessee). They are a tough physical team with one of the best coaches in the country. They don't make mistakes. They have a very good defense. They have some explosive big play players on offense. However, every "prognosticator" sees them getting waxed by Florida. They are 10 point underdogs. I just don't get it. I think it's because they aren't a glitz and glamour team like Florida or USC.

I will be cheering for the Gators (:puke:), but I really believe we'll see the Tide in the NC game. Hopefully, they win in and Saban bolts back to the NFL.:D

I'm not going to pick a winner because I'm wrong everytime. The key to this game is the Bama running attack. Ball and clock control, keeping Tebow on the sideline and long as possible. This is not even Bama's year to win it all. I was looking at least 2 or 3 years down the road. The turn around that Bama has made is one for the books. Not since Lou Holts took over a 0-11 South Carolna and went 8-3 the next season has this been done. SC also won their bowl game that year. The bad news for the SEC is that 15 starters are returning for Bama. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I will say that Tim Tebow is the best QB in the nation. The Question now is how far will Bama drop in the polls? I think we should be no lower than 4. Big win for the Gators. Gators fans better enjoy it now. This is still a young Bama team with a bunch of 4 and 5 star players yet to join the team. I'm glad I'm a Orioles fan. I use to getting my butt beat.:laughlol:

I will say that Tim Tebow is the best QB in the nation. The Question now is how far will Bama drop in the polls? I think we should be no lower than 4. Big win for the Gators. Gators fans better enjoy it now. This is still a young Bama team with a bunch of 4 and 5 star players yet to join the team. I'm glad I'm a Orioles fan. I use to getting my butt beat.:laughlol:

I think Bama still goes to the Sugar Bowl....They played well...They should definitely be in a BCS game.

Well Bama kept is closer than I thought they would...Kudos to them.

Looks like Oklahoma/Florida for the NC...Should be an awesome game.

It should be an entertaining game although I would have preferred a matchup of the best team the SEC has to offer aginst the best team the B12 has to offer.

But even though we are left with the B12s 2nd best, it still should be a lot of fun seeing the man I think was most responsible for UFs first title trying to stop Urban from winning his second BCS title.

And here is hoping for some controversy... If UT wins, hopefully the e AP will reward them with a National Championship trophy as well.

I'm convinced that Tebow is the Anti-Christ.

Yes, this is me being bitter.

Archived