Predictions

mweb

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bowl season will be Deja Vu all over again...

West Virginia over Oklahoma in the National Championship game...

The key to the season will be the matchup with Auburn (props to the Tigers - one of the few teams willing to step up and agree to a home and home with WVU) and December 6th when South Florida visits Morgantown... Both of those teams will be in the top ten for that matchup.

My bold prediction for this year is that Ohio State rolls through a weak Big Ten but that voters (wisely) decide not to let them screw up another BCS title game.

You're Lou from the coast? Not sure if I can put much stock into your predictions considering the Michigan pick last year.:P But who are you picking to play in the title game, those were just rankings.

Yes, you've heard of him (me)? Weird, I didn't think anyone actually read that. Anyhow, after my Michigan pick, I felt obligated to stay in the Big Ten so I went with the Buckeyes. I was hoping Sanchez would still be out for USC in two weeks, but i guess not.

Ohio State/Georgia, what the heck.

Bowl season will be Deja Vu all over again...

West Virginia over Oklahoma in the National Championship game...

The key to the season will be the matchup with Auburn (props to the Tigers - one of the few teams willing to step up and agree to a home and home with WVU) and December 6th when South Florida visits Morgantown... Both of those teams will be in the top ten for that matchup.

My bold prediction for this year is that Ohio State rolls through a weak Big Ten but that voters (wisely) decide not to let them screw up another BCS title game.

Shocking pick from you Gesh.

Do you see Ohio State beating USC?

Yes, you've heard of him (me)? Weird, I didn't think anyone actually read that. Anyhow, after my Michigan pick, I felt obligated to stay in the Big Ten so I went with the Buckeyes. I was hoping Sanchez would still be out for USC in two weeks, but i guess not.

Ohio State/Georgia, what the heck.

Sorry, no, I hadn't heard of Lou from the coast.

Shocking pick from you Gesh.

Do you see Ohio State beating USC?

I think they will... Just like last season, the USC QB situation is one that I think will cost them. Although I'll be rooting for USC... I'm not a fan of OSU (or any other B10 team for that matter).

I think they will... Just like last season, the USC QB situation is one that I think will cost them. Although I'll be rooting for USC... I'm not a fan of OSU (or any other B10 team for that matter).

It only cost them last year because Booty was playing with a screwed up finger in that Stanford game. Sanchez is quite good, you're wrong about the USC QB once again.:P

So let me get this straight, you're saying Ohio State goes to USC, beats them, wins all their other games, and is left out of the title game despite a starting ranking of #2? No way!

It only cost them last year because Booty was playing with a screwed up finger in that Stanford game. Sanchez is quite good, you're wrong about the USC QB once again.:P

I agree that Sanchez is good but like Booty USC is going to lose at least one game (whether by injury or simply poor performance) that can be attributed to poor QB play.

So let me get this straight, you're saying Ohio State goes to USC, beats them, wins all their other games, and is left out of the title game despite a starting ranking of #2? No way!

They'll have to lose one along the way to someone for my bold prediction to come true.

I agree that Sanchez is good but like Booty USC is going to lose at least one game (whether by injury or simply poor performance) that can be attributed to poor QB play.

They'll have to lose one along the way to someone for my bold prediction to come true.

Losing a game because the QB is playing with a throwing hand injury can happen to anyone. I'm sorry, but I'm not giving you credit for your prediction last year due to the circumstances.

Well how is losing one along the way rolling through the Big Ten?

Archived