O's vs. Nationals 7/20 Exhibition

weams

• weams changed the title to O's vs. Nationals 7/20 Exhibition

Defending world champions lineup.  Look at all these scrubs.

NATIONALS
SS Trea Turner
RF Adam Eaton
3B Starlin Castro
LF Juan Soto
1B Howie Kendrick
DH Eric Thames
3B Asdrubal Cabrera
C Yan Gomes
CF Victor Robles

RHP Stephen Strasburg

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

Just noticed they're not throwing the ball around. Holaday almost threw down to 3rd then held up and threw it back to Cobb.

If they do the ball has to be taken out of the game because it is touched by multiple people.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• As I said....so many of you guys are basing what you see with JH based on social media hype.  He has been very good as a young player.  I agree.   I don't see elite elite elite.   You are being fooled if you do.  And I promise you that if JH did not have the last name HOLLIDAY?  In other words not his dads last name but lets say the last name of Jackson Blow?   He would not be as hyped.   Social media these days means a lot.  I will equate this to Bronny James who just was drafted in the NBAs 2nd round and given a guaranteed contract despite never doing much of....anything.  In fact he averaged 4 points as a Frosh at USC lol.  Give me a break.   Again...stop thinking of JH as this amazing super duper prospect and look at real life.  What have you seen him do that is so amazing compared to MIller?  Miller is amazing.  Can help us win now and the next 2 years. JH?  Is not going to help this year and probably next next as well. 
    • Dude is 25 that's not worth ALL CAPS.
    • So you’re saying he’s elite for his age?   Going to be an elite ML player?  Right now he’s got issues and he’s not an elite AAA player.   I suspect he’s going to turn it around at some point but he’s got a ways to go.
    • One of the highest rated YOUNGEST, CHEAPEST, and controllable pitchers in MLB (in other words he is performing at the highest level).........compared to a guy who has never performed at the highest level and in fact was one of the worst players ever in his brief time here. Miller can help us win a WS NOW.  Next year.  And the year after. What is JH going to do during that time?
    • No he actually thinks that’s good value.  It’s clear he just doesn’t understand.
    • i think that is satire lol a RP and a fringe starter for the undisputed top prospect in the game. 
    • I really don't think you would get much more than what I proposed.   Don't look at 'potential'.  Look at current situations and what can you do for me now.  I could be wrong but..... Mason Miller is posting Andrew Miller type numbers (in other words elite elite elite) while being way younger, way cheaper than him, and more controllable that Andrew Miller and.... JH has been injured this year and been terrible with the Os and just OK this year with AAA. I see this as a pretty even trade.
  • Popular Contributors