9-22 The Bosox welcome the Os

HowAboutThat

There should be a mercy rule that can be invoked based on the poor quality of play rather than the size of the lead.  The crew chief says, 'I can't watch this crap any more," and he decides whether one or both teams are charged with the loss. I'll have to send a memo to Manfred and Chris Young. 

Nuggets up 9 on the Lakers approaching midway of the third quarter.

• Haha 1

I'm continually surprised there are so many people in their 20s and 30s named Dylan. Were they all named Dylan at birth, or did some of them start out with the first name Zimmerman and change it in their late teens? 

I bet Dillon Tate has to correct the spelling of his first name pretty often.

As far as I know, there aren't people my age with first names taken from the last names of our parents' favorite pop musicians like Benny Goodman, Louis Armstrong, Lionel Hampton , the Dorseys and Paul Whiteman.

If current new parents give their kids names taken from their favorite rappers, that could get interesting.

1 minute ago, spiritof66 said:

I'm continually surprised there are so many people in their 20s and 30s named Dylan. Were they all named Dylan at birth, or did some of them start out with the first name Zimmerman and change it in their late teens? 

As far as I know, there aren't people my age with first names taken from the last names of our parents' favorite pop musicians like Benny Goodman, Louis Armstrong, Lionel Hampton , the Dorseys and Paul Whiteman.

If current new parents give their kids names taken from their favorite rappers, that could get interesting.

Lead character in Beverly Hills 90210, which aired about 30 years ago?

2 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

I'm more intrigued by the legacy of Saved By the Bell.