Orioles Promotions Schedule

eddie83

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don't know what you are talking about.  I might have to fly up to get that sweet Mr. Trash Wheel swag.

You do that. I’m sure they will sell for a ton of money on ebay right after the game. 

There are a couple of things I like but the volume is pretty light.

18 hours ago, ThomasTomasz said:

Two bobble heads.....lol. The Nats have 7-8 at least. Most teams have four or more. They had a good run for giveaways in 2014-16 but it’s been downhill 

Last year there were 5 bobbleheads on the schedule. The Palmer and Bird Hall of Fame ones that are on this year's schedule, plus a Boog Powell, John Means and Cal Ripken bobblehead. In fact all of the 2021 promotions were originally scheduled for 2020, but several promotions are missing. Besides the bobbleheads, there was a knit hat, a soccer jersey, a 1970 Brooks Robinson Jersey,  and a travel pillow that appeared on the 2020 promotional schedule but not the 2021 schedule.

I don't anticipate fans in the stands for the entirety of this season, perhaps not any fans until the All-Star Break, so I somewhat understand the diminished promotional schedule. Hopefully in 2022 the promotional schedule is beefed back up.

1 hour ago, SteveA said:

I think it's great to give away a Baltimore Elite Giants cap.

But given that it's red and blue with a big B on it, is it a wise idea to give that cap away at a game vs the Red Sox.   The optics....

I would be absolutely floored if there are games held in May with an unrestricted number of fans.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SteveA said:

I think that it's great to give away a Baltimore Elite Giants cap.

But given that it's red and blue with a big "B" on it, is it a wise idea to give that cap away at a game vs the Red Sox ??? The optics .......

o

It would be really cool if it looked like a bunch of Red Sox fans were cheering for the Orioles.

o

On 12/11/2020 at 10:52 AM, MurphDogg said:

Last year there were 5 bobbleheads on the schedule. The Palmer and Bird Hall of Fame ones that are on this year's schedule, plus a Boog Powell, John Means and Cal Ripken bobblehead. In fact all of the 2021 promotions were originally scheduled for 2020, but several promotions are missing. Besides the bobbleheads, there was a knit hat, a soccer jersey, a 1970 Brooks Robinson Jersey,  and a travel pillow that appeared on the 2020 promotional schedule but not the 2021 schedule.

I don't anticipate fans in the stands for the entirety of this season, perhaps not any fans until the All-Star Break, so I somewhat understand the diminished promotional schedule. Hopefully in 2022 the promotional schedule is beefed back up.

I forgot about some of those from last year- maybe because pictures were not posted.  I am fine with five, but having two is a bit of a joke.  I'm not asking for 11-12 like the Dodgers have, but 5-6 is an acceptable amount.  

In any case, anything they do is better than the absurd amount of t-shirts they did for a time.  I think over half of them at one point were t-shirts.