Tyler Wells interview

wildcard

2 hours ago, MCO'sFan said:

Maybe, but who knows what motivates or demotivates. It may be sooner rather than later. Again, I am not expecting much out of him either way. I fully expect us to send him back. Frankly, I would rather have ZP anyway. 

I'd rather have both.

16 hours ago, scOtt said:

I'd rather have both.

I agree. It seems fairly obvious to most that Pop would be selected so it must have been obvious to the Os as well. He is the exact profile of a pitcher that can stick. I can only guess that they feel they can replace him they have some surplus arms to spare. I get that SP are more valuable than RP but there are a few guys that I'd cut loose in order to keep Pop. Maybe they feel he won't fully recoup what was lost as a result of the injury...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MCO'sFan said:

I agree. It seems fairly obvious to most that Pop would be selected so it must have been obvious to the Os as well. He is the exact profile of a pitcher that can stick. I can only guess that they feel they can replace him they have some surplus arms to spare. I get that SP are more valuable than RP but there are a few guys that I'd cut loose in order to keep Pop. Maybe they feel he won't fully recoup what was lost as a result of the injury...

Hell.. more than half of the position players on the 26-man had less value

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Pavlosvdn said:

Can I contact Administration?
I'ts important.
Regards.

If your complaint is about Naked-Midget-Wrestling-Video advertising... you should probably clear your browser history before visiting a website with custom targeted ads.  ?

Don't ask me how I know

Edited by owknows
  • Haha 2