MASN to broadcast 2 whole Spring O's games

Aglets

57 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Apparently Jim Hunter thinks it’s a joke also. 

Say what you want about Jim Hunter, we all know he bleeds orange and black like the rest of us. Plus I'm sure he's a bit bitter not being brought back still. Either way, he's right on the mark. It's an embarrassment for the organization as a whole.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Say what you want about Jim Hunter, we all know he bleeds orange and black like the rest of us. Plus I'm sure he's a bit bitter not being brought back still. Either way, he's right on the mark. It's an embarrassment for the organization as a whole.

I’m curious how year 2 goes for some of the new broadcasters as well. I’ll give them a break last year. Hard to call games in that environment and sometimes not even in the stadium. 

They made moves to save money, not to improve the quality of the broadcasts. Hunter at times if I’m being honest drove me crazy but his talent was superior to what I heard last year. See how this year goes.  

Not having spring games is all about money and it’s weak. 

Who has the opening credits with the same "angry violin" music from MASN once again?

Maybe they'll have their announcers in full HAZMAT suits while sitting in individual protective bubble boy bubbles as they broadcast the games? Nah, they would never do that because it might cost them something, and if there is one thing we know we'll get from MASN, that's things being done on a nickle and dime.