FCL happenings

Frobby

Hey Chaka.

For me personally I like Moises Ramirez the Orange 3rd baseman.  19 years old, played DSL in 2019.  Hitting .316 with 4 doubles, 2 triples and 4 Homer's in only 95 at bats.  Missed a lot of time with injuries.  Also 5 steals in 7 attempts.  6'2" 210 lbs

You would like more walks (4)and less errors (5)

Orioles Black has way more prospects. Especially outfielders, shortstop and pitchers.     

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Chaka Garcia said:

I know FCL is one of the lowest leagues and everyone is super young. Anyone look like a breakout star in Delmarva next year?

Best bets. 1) Mishael Deson  2) Stiven Acevedo  3) Moises Ramirez  4) Creed Wlliams   5) Raul Rangel

Next best bets 1) Noelberth Romero  2) Isaac DeLeon  3) Isaac Bellony 4) Luis Gonzalez

• Upvote 2

I'll leave you with one more name, Elio Prado.  Centerfielder that Elias acquired in Andrew Casner trade.  Bats leadoff.

Prospects 1500 had him ranked # 13 overall back in 2019.  More of a speed and contact guy than a power hitter.  More walks than strikeouts.  

Covid cancelled his 2020 season.  Don't no why he's out this year.  I wish they would tell the fan base why players are out or injured.

4 hours ago, waroriole said:

I see Rangel hasn’t pitched in 11 days. I wonder if there’s an injury?

I don't think that's correct. I think I saw his name in a boxscore a few days ago but it might have been the completion of a suspended game from earlier in the year.

9 minutes ago, waroriole said:

He pitched on August 24th in a game that had been suspended started and suspended on July 26th.    Look at his game logs.  It looks like he pitched on July 24th (3 IP) and again on the 26th (3 IP).   Statistically the game counts for July 26, but physically he pitched on August 24th and not on July 26th.   You're welcome.  lol

3 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

He pitched on August 24th in a game that had been suspended started and suspended on July 26th.    Look at his game logs.  It looks like he pitched on July 24th (3 IP) and again on the 26th (3 IP).   Statistically the game counts for July 26, but physically he pitched on August 24th and not on July 26th.   You're welcome.  lol

He’s the starting pitcher in that game. Why do you think he pitched in August and not at the beginning of the game in July?

1 minute ago, waroriole said:

He’s the starting pitcher in that game. Why do you think he pitched in August and not at the beginning of the game in July?

The boxscore shows him pitching the last 3 innings of the suspended game.  Do you really think he actually pitched 3 innings on July 24 and again on July 26?

2 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

The boxscore shows him pitching the last 3 innings of the suspended game.  Do you really think he actually pitched 3 innings on July 24 and again on July 26?

So aggressive……I’m just asking man. 

He’s the first pitcher listed. What do you think happened? Did the game get 1/2 an inning in? It’s possible.