Heston disabled by the Covid vaccine (complete user speculation grounded in no evidence)

Explosivo

5 minutes ago, Explosivo said:

I mean, it’s getting clearer that that’s precisely what happened. When will the lawsuits be coming forth?

Huh?   Wasn't he diagnosed with the myocarditis last summer, long before the development of a Covid vaccine?

• Like 1

Just now, Explosivo said:

I don’t think so. I think it was after the Covid vaccine. We are seeing more and more of these inflamed heart problematics from the vaccine. Not a bad thread at all. What does MLB do?

Pretty sure he was initially diagnosed last summer and the vaccine wasn't ready until- just totally coincidentally of course-  a week after the election.

Time frame doesn't seem to add up.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SteveA said:

It was announced in February that myocarditis was the reason Kjerstad had missed the Orioles instructional camp back in September.

And it was not stated anywhere that his myocarditis was in any way related to Covid.

Fun fact, myocarditis was a thing before Covid 19 existed.

Just now, Explosivo said:

I think it’s fair to debate. You can be upset if you like.

There's nothing to debate, really.  

Not upset, I just recognize a masterful troll job when I see one and it's tiresome.  I might have found his hilarious like 15 years ago but it's just dumb.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Explosivo said:

This is not a troll job at all. Why in the world would you think that? This has everything to do with kjerstad’s health and what made it the current state of affairs. 

Give me a break.   You have zero information to support your theory, which is stated as a fact in the thread title.

• Upvote 3