Heston disabled by the Covid vaccine (complete user speculation grounded in no evidence)

Explosivo

1 minute ago, catjuggler said:

You are forgetting about time-travel

Doc Brown created Covid 19 with the CCP.  He then went back in time and created a vaccine.  Biff Tannen stole the vaccine and the Delorean Time Machine and came to the future to give Kjerstad the vaccine and thus win huge amounts of money betting against the Orioles because in this timeline everyone is an Orioles fan because Cal Ripken beat up Kevin Costner causing all the lights to go off at Camden Yards.

Or something.

• Haha 2

I am absolutely stunned that this thread wasn't stopped almost immediately. Last spring there was a thread that asked whether people would go to games if it were permitted. I posted a link to an academic CDC article that said, among other things, that there would be some risk but it would be fairly small in such an  outdoor setting .. It seemed like worthwhile information for people thinking about the questions that had been raised. No personal opinions expressed, no political agenda whatsoever. Tony deleted my post and ultimately stopped the thread. I was pissed. Yet this anti-vaxxer BS is allowed to go on and on.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Explosivo said:

Because he has a random bout of myocarditis. Crazy I know. Must be totally strange. Completely random.

You can't get a condition from a vaccine months before the vaccine even exists.

Now if your theory was something like " He got Myocarditis, maybe from Covid.  He seemingly recovered from it and when he reported to camp and got the vaccine his condition worsened."

That would at least be possible with understanding of how time works.

40 minutes ago, Explosivo said:

Oh come on now. The timing isn’t at all relevant?

It could be..but we don’t know and it’s both irresponsible and ignorant to post this in a manner where you are treating it as a fact.  I know you probably don’t care about that but it’s why you are getting blowback and rightfully so.

It would hAve been far better if you went into one of the many Kjerstad threads and asked if there was any chance the vaccine could have caused this.  Or, better yet, there is a thing called google and you can do research there for this.  Not sure we have any covid doctors/researchers on here.