Diplan and Dusten Knight joining team

eddie83

So 

1. Tyler Wells replacing Alex Wells on the active roster

2. Marcus Diplan and Dusten Knight replacing Shaun Anderson & Adam Plutko on both the active and the 40 man? 

Seems like the transactions I would like the best. 

Plutko is a no brainer to be nontendered anyway in a couple months and there is nothing there.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Matt Bennett said:

So 

1. Tyler Wells replacing Alex Wells on the active roster

2. Marcus Diplan and Dusten Knight replacing Shaun Anderson & Adam Plutko on both the active and the 40 man? 

Seems like the transactions I would like the best. 

Plutko is a no brainer to be nontendered anyway in a couple months and there is nothing there.

Even the small salary we are paying Plutko will keep him here. That is his punishment for having a guaranteed contract. 

22 minutes ago, interloper said:

This is where I'm at, although, you know, might as well try out Diplan since he's got solid numbers this year. The O's have already DFA'd him once I believe, so I thought it was odd that he went to the Futures Game. 

Odd for the Orioles or, just in general?

3 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Zimmerman

Yes, Bruce Zimmerman is deserving of a starting spot when he's ready to return from his rehab assignment. 

Orioles' Bruce Zimmermann: Moving rehab to High-A

ByRotoWire Staff
Jul 31, 2021at 1:21 pm ET

Zimmermann(biceps) is moving his rehab assignment to High-A Aberdeen on Saturday, Roch Kubatko of MASNSports.com reports.

The southpaw is expected to need at least two rehab starts before he could potentially rejoin the Orioles' big-league roster. Zimmermann is still likely at least 10 days away from being activated.