Orioles and Red Sox will play in Williamsport PA in 2022

SteveA

10 minutes ago, SteveA said:

August 21, 2022.  Sunday Night baseball.  It will be a home game for the Orioles so just 80 home games at Oriole Park next year.

The Angels and Guardians-to-be are playing this year's Little League Classic right now, on ESPN.

Oh, for a second I thought the Orioles were going to take on one of the little league teams.

2 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

Oh, for a second I thought the Orioles were going to take on one of the little league teams.

That would be too embarrassing as there is a chance the O's might lose. I just hope Adley Rutschman is on the team and playing at that point. At least give the announcers something positive to talk about with the O's. 

Also G-Rod should likely be ready by then, but who knows with how Elias is slow walking players. 

Roch had mentioned when the 2022 schedule was released that the O’s would have 14 weekend series next year (a rarity).   The Sunday Williamsport game keeps the Sunday 13 game plan in order while the O’s still get the benefit of the extra Friday and Saturday home dates.

• 11 months later...