Saturday, August 28: John Means faces the Rays, O's on brink of mathematical elimination from playoffs

SteveA

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

WHYTF don't you get a board that will LET YOU cut and paste whatTFever you WANT TO????? Instead of what you RESTRICT posters to.... jump thru f-ing hoops to do???? :ohlord:

I’m not sure what you’re complaining about, but if you’re complaining about posts constantly doubling themselves and you have to go back and delete your post, it’s very annoying

4 minutes ago, scOtt said:

WHYTF don't you get a board that will LET YOU cut and paste whatTFever you WANT TO????? Instead of what you RESTRICT posters to.... jump thru f-ing hoops to do???? :ohlord:

3 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I'm f-in outta here!

Seems to work fine.

Maybe come back when you are sober!

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Hays' .621 OPS against right-handed pitching is going to end his days as an everyday player.

On the other hand, he’s already amassed 1.7 BWAR, so he must be doing something well.On the other hand, he’s already amassed 1.7 BWAR, so he must be doing something well.

Just can't grasp the concept of no matter who Tampa brings in to pitch, they're incredible. I just do not understand how other teams cannot do the same. Is it the scouts for Tampa? They're the smallest market and they're an incredible team. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, O's84 said:

I'm getting tired of losing to this team.  I can no longer feel happy about helping them against NY in the standings.

I just assume we will be dominated when we play the Rays. They have actual talent, they know how to evaluate talent, and they know how to put their players in the best position to be successful. Basically they are everything the Orioles are not.

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Seems to work fine.

Maybe come back when you are sober!

This board suck balls if you want yo multi-quoute! It used to be so easy and now it's impossible! I'm not that drunk.  Use your little psycho devices on someone else!