Forgotten Team(O's)

Riggodrill44

I'm pretty sure I'm like most posters here. Hear about a transaction and look around the internet for confirmation. Last week we optioned 2 players off of the roster, which to me is a major transaction. I went to MLBTRADERUMORS, and nothing reported. Ok, it's just hasn't been posted.

Here it is a week later and there's no transaction listed under the team. Made me wonder if they "just don't see a reason to report on the losers" . I don't think I've ever seen a missed 40 man transaction.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Ruzious said:

We're not really doing this - "How dare the media treat us poorly" thing, are we?  How bout we not be so absurdly bad every year, and then care about how the media treats us?  

It's the Baltimore inferiority complex again.

Who cares if MLBTradeRumors misses a transaction?   Last time I checked it wasn't an offical site.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

It's the Baltimore inferiority complex again.

Who cares if MLBTradeRumors misses a transaction?   Last time I checked it wasn't an offical site.

Funny they use the disrespect angle like the Ravens do, but when it comes to selecting the best player available, no thang, Elias must be a genius for not taking BPA….

Edited by NelsonCruuuuuz
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Riggodrill44 said:

Yeah but it's true. Just like Mancini finishing 3rd in rookie of the year, and Mountcastle not even being mentioned for rookie of the year. 

It's all right if you don't believe it, I do and I've seen this for years.

Yea, Mancini totally should have beat out Judge.  I know Judge hit 52 HR that year and had an 8 win season but he plays for the Yankees and that's the only reason he won.

25 minutes ago, Riggodrill44 said:

Yeah but it's true. Just like Mancini finishing 3rd in rookie of the year, and Mountcastle not even being mentioned for rookie of the year. 

It's all right if you don't believe it, I do and I've seen this for years.

Mountcastle got a single ROY the vote last year.  But how often does the ROY go to someone who missed 42% of the season?