O's catcher of the future...GONE!

hatepaste

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/Sports/Headlines/sptBB01112708.htm

Yes, the one and only JR House, the former catcher of the future (well at least for some fans), has signed with the Royals. Whos' next? Jon Knott?

Seabreeze graduate J.R. House has agreed to a split major league/minor league with the Kansas City Royals.
House played in the Houston Astros organization last season, and has also been in the major leagues with Pittsburgh and Baltimore.
"They were the most aggressive about approaching me and wanting me, and I thought it was the best opportunity to play," said House, who turned 29 Nov. 11 and celebrated the birth of his first child (daughter Rilynn) a day later. "It also seems they are going to give me the best chance to catch and find more ways to get in the lineup."

The Hangout Trinity:

House, Knott, Cust

All of those guys would make the Os a WS contender.

Cust probably should come off of that list as he is actually a productive MLer now. There are still alot of fan favorites to choose from that could replace him.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/Sports/Headlines/sptBB01112708.htm

Yes, the one and only JR House, the former catcher of the future (well at least for some fans), has signed with the Royals. Whos' next? Jon Knott?

Seabreeze graduate J.R. House has agreed to a split major league/minor league with the Kansas City Royals.
House played in the Houston Astros organization last season, and has also been in the major leagues with Pittsburgh and Baltimore.
"They were the most aggressive about approaching me and wanting me, and I thought it was the best opportunity to play," said House, who turned 29 Nov. 11 and celebrated the birth of his first child (daughter Rilynn) a day later. "It also seems they are going to give me the best chance to catch and find more ways to get in the lineup."

This isnt even Orioles related.

Archived