Correa (Update, signs with Twins)

Yardball85

Means still waiting, for those of us, like me, who had to look it up. Wonder if he is still waiting on more news on the Orioles, still waiting on whether Correa and the Orioles will agree, or just waiting on Correa's decision. Noteworthy that he attached this tweet to the 2/28 tweet about Correa and the Orioles. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Orioles0615 said:

Was it ever confirmed that 1) we have interest 2) we discussed a deal? 

To be honest if both those are true that is a big deal 

Not by anyone but this one source.  FWIW, I don't believe Roch or anyone else has poured cold water on it either, as Roch loves to do with national rumors. 

RamosRauli
Confidential sources to Con Las Bases Llenas report that Baltimore will do everything possible to hire Puerto Rican Carlos Correa. They understand that Correa is the leader the team needs to compete in the AL East. Earrings to the note in @ConLasBasesFull

Amazing if true but I just don’t believe it

4 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

Amazing if true but I just don’t believe it

Right.  It's bizarre that he is saying all of this so confidently, but no one... like, NO ONE else is saying anything.

Of course, I wouldn't expect Roch to report anything, as he seems to get joy out of pouring cold water on this type of stuff.  But you'd expect perhaps the national media to say something.