Adley Rutschman 2022

Just Regular

I think Norfolk being on a two week road trip, and bowie away this week is slightly complicating, since a) you generally rehab guys at home and b) they want him to go to triple-a. Then you're also running into, I think they want his major league debut to be at home. 

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

Remember he's a minor league player on minor league rehab.

His stay at Norfolk could be extended.

I'm thinking that if all goes well he'll join the O's for their home series against the Yanks on May 16th. Would be a great time for his major league debut.

8 hours ago, seak05 said:

I think Norfolk being on a two week road trip, and bowie away this week is slightly complicating, since a) you generally rehab guys at home and b) they want him to go to triple-a. Then you're also running into, I think they want his major league debut to be at home. 

Baysox are home this week.

3 hours ago, wildcard said:

Baysox are home this week.

Yes, but they weren't last week. So for last weeks rehab Aberdeen was the only option (given that they wanted to keep him at “home”)

Edited by seak05

I enjoyed the part of the interview where I guess Gunnar Henderson's AA debut has been strong enough, and Adley Rutschman's triceps has been weak enough, that someone in the gaggle gives ADLEY RUTSCHMAN a question like, "How excited are you to get to be on a team again with Gunnar Henderson?"