Teixeira Watch: Part VII- Owner Says Sox Are Out

adjones10

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously, he has a source in the wharehouse. Hope you don't think I was poking fun at you buddy.

Not at all brother. Ive just been following this from the "corner" of the board and was amazed at how his posts stop people in their tracks. Needed to know more about him.

He sure knows how to build suspense.

There is plenty of reason to be skeptical, but I think if the announcement was that we are not going to get Tex, Belkast would have indicated as much in his post.

Agreed.

I can see the logic in being sworn to secrecy if we are signing a player, but who makes a person swear to not mention when they AREN'T signing someone? There is no press conference to spoil, no story to ruin. They simply move on.

Trust me I didn't forget. It sucks not being able to talk ish to Boston fans because all of your teams are the champions. I have to resort to cheap shots about your pink hat/jersey fans, miserable weather, Bill Simmons, and your stupid accents.

Still ample material but until our teams start doing better you hold the ish talking trump cards.

I hate the pink hats too. Not a Sox fan so I still have to suffer through that, but during football and basketball season I'll join the masses. And our accents aren't stupid.

Archived