Teixeira Watch: Part VII- Owner Says Sox Are Out

adjones10

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeez, I leave for a whole 12 hours and we're 60-something pages into part VII? And I didn't think there was anything left to say.

So anyone hear about the Torii Hunter quote saying that it was the Angels who upped the offer and supposedly Cashman said it wasn't the Yanks?

Scroll about halfway down the page

http://mlbtr.blogs.sportsline.com/mcc/blogs/view/8691437

Belkast,

I thank you so much for your updates. However, your last update has forced me to become glued to this PC. Seriously, I am afraid to leave and carry out my work duties... or any other duties, for that matter... please give an indication if I have time to run out to the Bank and get back without the poo-poo hitting the fan?

Hehe. Duties. Doodies...

So anyone hear about the Torii Hunter quote saying that it was the Angels who upped the offer and supposedly Cashman said it wasn't the Yanks?

Scroll about halfway down the page

http://mlbtr.blogs.sportsline.com/mcc/blogs/view/8691437

Hunter said that the Angels stepped up but the Angels also never talked to Boras yesterday so that doesn't really make sense...

I think he was just referring to their initial offer...

Belkast,

I thank you so much for your updates. However, your last update has forced me to become glued to this PC. Seriously, I am afraid to leave and carry out my work duties... or any other duties, for that matter... please give an indication if I have time to run out to the Bank and get back without the poo-poo hitting the fan?

Yeah - I've had to go to the restroom for like the last hour. Things could get ugly for me. :o

Just as an aside, given the abundance of new posters/members, here's hoping all will join up quickly to be a PLUS member and truly solidify your support of OH! Stick around and be a PLUS member now, i.e., sooner as oppsed to later!

:)

Just as an aside, given the abundance of new posters/members, here's hoping all will join up quickly to be a PLUS member and truly solidify your support of OH! Stick around and be a PLUS member now, i.e., sooner as oppsed to later!

:)

What do you mean?

I am a noob but I have every intention of sticking with OH... I love it, I've been having a great time the past couple days and can't wait to talk aabout more than Tex

What do you mean?

I am a noob but I have every intention of sticking with OH... I love it, I've been having a great time the past couple days and can't wait to talk aabout more than Tex

It means if you want to keep contributing you have to "show the hangout the money!"

Archived