Tuesday, August 23: White Sox come to town

SteveA

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I understand why the Jorge Lopez trade was made, but not having him in a game like this is added pressure on the bullpen. This would be Felix Bautista time a month ago. 

I hear you.   This is the problem when a team outperforms the plan?  Elias did not plan for us to compete this year.  Now its up to the players here to give us everything they got.   Its fun.   

And frustrating at times.

Mateo!   I am wondering if Mateo is going to be a nugget like Showalter used to say.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

Again …I don’t think the 29/30 is accurate. That ball gets hit into the monster at Fenway.

Yeah, no shot.  It's about 350 or 360 to that part of the green monster.  That ball hit off the top of a 13 foot wall 390 feet away.  That ball lands clear on Landsdowne street in Boston.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

I hear you.   This is the problem when a team outperforms the plan?  Elias did not plan for us to compete this year.  Now its up to the players here to give us everything they got.   Its fun.   

Mateo!   I am wondering if Mateo is going to be a nugget like Showalter used to say.

Mateo keeps playing like this and he's going to be in an all star game. (I said it.)

2 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Then Elias should have adjusted, and improved upon the team. Plans change, their is no magical set date to compete. It happens when it happens, and it happened 3 months ago

Edited by Orioles0615