Elias on MLB network 1230-ish

Just Regular

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Not that I care if you insult me but you might want to apologize to Rick for throwing yet another insult his way.

Or not, it seems to be your thing.

I'm not sure how it's an insult when you've deliberately made it your whole persona on this website. You're the guy who joked about Kobe Bryant's death like the day of. For what? A quick chuckle? 

Edited by interloper

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Never said it wasn't a factor.  I've said that Elias exaggerates how much of a factor it is.

And I am not your man.

There was no exaggeration. For one, it's a fact that it's a factor. And two, like I said already, he mentioned it alongside the defense. He used no hyperbole. To suggest otherwise is simply false. It's not like he's out there stating his whole free agent strategy revolves around the wall. 

But... again... you would know that if you watched the interview. 

Edited by interloper

2 minutes ago, interloper said:

I'm not sure how it's an insult when you've deliberately made it your whole persona on this website. You're the guy who joked about Kobe Bryant's death like the day of. For what? A quick chuckle? 

Wow that's a blast from the past.

Forgotten all about that.

Wasn't day of tho.

Don't recall the specific joke, maybe you have the post saved under your old log-in and you can shoot me a DM?

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Wow that's a blast from the past.

Forgotten all about that.

Wasn't day of tho.

Don't recall the specific joke, maybe you have the post saved under your old log-in and you can shoot me a DM?

It was this login. It may not have been day of, but it was close. And it wasn't even a good joke. Tasteless. Children died in that accident. 

Edited by interloper

1 minute ago, interloper said:

There was no exaggeration. For one, it's a fact that it's a factor. And two, like I said already, he mentioned it alongside the defense. He used no hyperbole. To suggest otherwise is simply false. 

But... again... you would know that if you watched the interview. 

He's been talking up the wall for quite some time, this wasn't the first time it's been mentioned.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

He's been talking up the wall for quite some time, this wasn't the first time it's been mentioned.

Sure, it's a noteworthy topic. Reporters never stop asking about it, that's one problem. And again, he's never used hyperbole when talking about it. He's been very measured about it. Keep trying. 

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Oh I remember a bit more now, I shared a joke I'd seen.  I didn't actually joke about it, just repeated something. 

I think that might be more sick. You saw it, liked it enough to share it, and didn't say "eh maybe I shouldn't, the guy AND HIS KIDS literally just died tragically".