Rays 2023

SteveA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

So Wander Franco is a pedophile apparently? 

I don’t have a twitter account so idk how to post tweets anymore. 

I really, really hope this isn't true. (That he's been having a relationship / relations with a 14 year old) But what's on twitter is not a good look, and he's not in the lineup tdoay.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgway22 said:

I really, really hope this isn't true. (That he's been having a relationship / relations with a 14 year old) But what's on twitter is not a good look, and he's not in the lineup tdoay.

And today's giveaway is a Wander Franco snapback baseball cap... for kids 14 and under.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgway22 said:

We'll see.

The accuser is evidently his 19 year old Ex and it hasn't been picked up by the mainstream media.

Hopefully (for the 14 year old's sake) it's a false accusation.

7 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

We'll see.

The accuser is evidently his 19 year old Ex and it hasn't been picked up by the mainstream media.

It's been picked up. It's now on MLB's official website.

https://www.mlb.com/news/wander-franco-allegations-rays-response

7 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

We'll see.

There's a story going around that the accuser was trying to rake Franco over the fire for blackmail money, and both she and her mother claimed she was 18-19 when she was really 14, and that this happened a few years ago when Franco would have been 19-20.  In general I have some reservations on cancelling Franco for this if he was less than 20 when he met this girl, but it also depends on how old the accuser was when she first met Franco.