The Home Run Hose

Frobby

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Agreed. I thought the sprinkler thing was cool, that dong bong not so much. i'm not "offended" by it, but I would not mind if it quietly disappeared. 

I don't have any issues with the Home Run Hose or Dong Bong or whatever we want to call it. It's more interesting than a home run chain or a homer jacket or whatever. I'm not sure if that's good thing or a bad thing so I'll just leave it at that. I won't mind if it disappears or is replaced, but will mind if it's done so by order and the players aren't onboard with whatever the replacement is. As long as the players are having fun, not hurting anyone, and are bonding over it, I'm on board. 

1 minute ago, jamalshw said:

I don't have any issues with the Home Run Hose or Dong Bong or whatever we want to call it. It's more interesting than a home run chain or a homer jacket or whatever. I'm not sure if that's good thing or a bad thing so I'll just leave it at that. I won't mind if it disappears or is replaced, but will mind if it's done so by order and the players aren't onboard with whatever the replacement is. As long as the players are having fun, not hurting anyone, and are bonding over it, I'm on board. 

I doesn't hurt my feelings nor do I think a bunch of 10 year old are going to start beer bonging because of it, but I personally don't like the optics. If the team is into it, good for them. I just want to see them need to celebrate often!  

• Upvote 1