Thursday afternoon: O's vs A's complete 4 game battle-of-the-vowels series

SteveA

7 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Honestly I think the send was fine even if it turned out badly. Laureano had an 82 percentile arm strength last year, so great but not elite. This throw was probably one of this best ones. Vavra might've started a little late. If you're 25% to make it I think you go for it with Bautista ready, and you hope the throw's a bit off.

There should've been a pinch-runner though.

3 hours ago, Alasdaire said:

What an absolute nightmare Adley would be to pitch against. Can't throw him a gimme strike on the first pitch. Can't expect he'll swing at literally anything borderline. Can't hang a curve or throw down Broadway. An absolute terror of a batter.

Already...the best catcher in Oriole franchise history...I believe that...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Winter said:

In the basement with the Wsox, As & Tigers in ERA... if the SP can could just find any sort of groove at all... get ready for more high school baseball this weekend in Chicago. 

The sad fact is, not Hall, not ANYONE in the minors is wowing anyone with their pitching right now..I might consider stretch Bauman out...he's got to be better than Kremer ...