Sunday, May 7th @Braves on Peacock/NBC

Tony-OH

4 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I think all fans do. Well at least all fans except the orange colored glasses types that are like, "we still got a chance down 12-1 in the 9th. lol

I feel like there is a middle ground between, I feel like the team is going to lose every game, and I feel like the team is going to win every game even down 12-1 in the 9th. 

Maybe, it would be nice if they scored more runs this game and the starters went deeper in general, but also the team and offense have overall been good this year 

Just now, seak05 said:

I feel like there is a middle ground between, I feel like the team is going to lose every game, and I feel like the team is going to win every game even down 12-1 in the 9th. 

Maybe, it would be nice if they scored more runs this game and the starters went deeper in general, but also the team and offense have overall been good this year 

It's always going to be frustrating when the Orioles leave a bunch of RISP. It's just a frustrating game to watch.