Choose your Starting Pitcher

Billy F-Face3

If we are in a position to be buyers at the deadline, I expect Elias to acquire at least one MLB veteran, generally above average SP, and separately to acquire a set of unproven, younger MiLB arms to increase the organization's pitching depth.  It's not just TOR that we lack.  There is a depth problem generally.  And, potentially, a player development problem as well when it comes to SP.  Maybe they can poach some SP focused player development folks from Cleveland, Seattle or the Rays to help on that front.  I don't know how any of that stuff is typically done in MLB.

Nobody is getting traded until Mid July. By then we will be able to see where Means his and evaluate how our rotation is holding up. 

I want a lefty in the rotation. Ed Rod would neutralize LH batters and we all know the wall does the same to RH batters. 

We really need to gun for home field advantage. With the wall we may have the biggest home field advantage in baseball. 

Would be taking a good look at Zack Greinke, although he probably has a no trade clause. He's a junkballer now, but still has a low walk rate. His problem has been the homers. Put him in Camden Yards and that huge Left Field Wall. And he could definitely win some games for us. Ortiz for Greinke? Yea, I'd do it.