Sunday, Adley Anniversary Day: O's go for sweep in Toronto

SteveA

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Yeah it's been an odd  combination of little el-cheapo infield hits/bloops, and some absolutely smashed extra base hits.

Agreed. Even that last hit that inning was kinda off the end of the bat… but they’ve crushed a few (including the last Kirk one that was caught by Ced)

Just now, Mooreisbetter27 said:

EXCELLENT! I am really loving Ortiz. 

Those were both fairly routine plays he made. Tailor-made DP, even. I'm glad he's playing, but we can't get too excited he's making plays that Jeter would make easily.

Did the Orioles screw Gausman up while he was with us or did he just manage to figure something out on his own?  Does he blame us for stuff like Arrieta does?   

By the way Arrieta also seems to have a very punch able face.  He was a cold and kind of a douche at a Baysox day where you could get players autographs.  

Just now, Malike said:

Those were both fairly routine plays he made. Tailor-made DP, even. I'm glad he's playing, but we can't get too excited he's making plays that Jeter would make easily.

Sure. That all was hit pretty hard… so I’m glad he was able to make it. It was basically right to him. 

Just now, Gurgi said:

Did the Orioles screw Gausman up while he was with us or did he just manage to figure something out on his own?  Does he blame us for stuff like Arrieta does?   

By the way Arrieta also seems to have a very punch able face.  He was a cold and kind of a douche at a Baysox day where you could get players autographs.  

It took him going through 2 other organizations before he started being good so .. who knows .